#7. Education Program
Rozalia Project’s mission is to address ocean pollution, from the surface to the seafloor and from rivers to the sea, through remediation, solutions-based research and prevention through education. Their Mission Atlantic program engages virtual crew members (students) with online Mission Reports that include photos, videos, data, and activities based on the work and experiences of Rozalia Project's crew and partners. To celebrate Team 11th Hour Racing's TJV campaign, Rozalia Project will produce 6 Mission Atlantic: Team 11th Hour Racing Reports. The reports will be distributed to Rozalia's 25,000 virtual crew members and hosted and archived on Rozalia Project's Mission/Expedition Reports page.
1. Intro to Hannah and Rob, the boat, its green technology and the goal!
2. History of the race, the coffee trade route and clipper ships.
3. Navigation: trade winds, currents and strategy. This report will announce a navigation contest for virtual crew - keep your eyes open for details!
4. Boat life - A video from Hannah and Rob showing what life is like on board Team 11th Hour.
5. What is out there? Images and reports from Hannah and Rob on what they've encountered during the race.
6. How did it go? A final wrap up of the race.
Have a question for Hannah and Rob? Grab your phone, your GoPro or any video camera, press record, tell us your name, where you are from and your question. Hannah and Rob will send videos back answering your questions - even during the race! Send videos to email@example.com
Click HERE to sign up for Mission Atlantic Reports.